lunes, 28 de julio de 2008

exercise

Name: Raquel Campos
id: 20690855
Section: S-342

A. Now It’s your turn to write about yourself. Draw a pinture that describes you

My name is Raquel, i'm 18 years old, i'm from Maracaibo. I study mass communication at URBE.

*I love: I love my family, i love so much summing the pool and beach, music, out with my friends.

*I have: injusice, lie...

*My dream is: big profesional

*My opinion about english: it's big language, it's the language universal...

B.Now meet two new friends.

She name is Raquel Hernandez, she's my mom, she's 50 years old.. she's from venezuela.

*She love: she likes the people and very so much the pool.

*She have: lie...

*she dreams is: very health for the family

He name is david Da'mota, he's my best friends, he's 18 years old... He's study Administration at URBE.

*He love: he like very much soccer.

*He have: injustice.

*He dreams is: to graduate.

No hay comentarios: